“Fish Game” for Godot is a 2-4 player online game built in the Godot game engine, created as a demonstration of Nakama, an open-source scalable game server.
It's a frenetic battle royale starring murderous fish - the last fish standing wins! The game design is heavily inspired by Duck Game (except with fish, rather than ducks ;-)).
There is a written tutorial that walks you through how you can use Nakama to create your own similar game with Godot:
- D-PAD or LEFT ANALOG STICK = move your fish
- A (XBox) or Cross (PS) = jump
- Y (XBox) or Triangle (PS) = pickup/throw weapon
- X (XBox) or Square (PS) = use weapon
- B (Xbox) or Circle (PS) = blub
- W, A, S, D = move your fish
- C = pickup/throw weapon
- V = use weapon
- E = blub
Same as the "Playing Online" controls above.
|Action||Player 1||Player 2|
|move your fish||W, A, S, D||Arrow keys|
- Release status
Subscribe to get an email when new articles or videos are posted on SnopekGames.com!