You've escaped from your cell! But the wizards guarding this dungeon prison are very powerful. To have any chance of escape, you MUST free your fellow monsters to fight along side you. Will your monster revolution succeed? It's up to you and those who choose to follow...
Monster Revolution is a 2D action dungeon crawler, with a unique twist: you can acquire followers who take your indirect commands.
This game plays BEST on a GAMEPAD!
- W, A, S, D or ARROW KEYS = move your monster
- SPACE or ENTER = rush attack
- TAB or SHIFT = change order for followers (ex. FOLLOW, ATTACK, NONE)
- ESC = pause
- D-PAD or LEFT ANALOG STICK = move your monster
- A (Xbox) or X (PS) = rush attack
- B (Xbox) or Circle (PS) = change order for followers (ex. FOLLOW, ATTACK, NONE)
- START (Xbox) or Options (PS) = pause
This game was originally created in one week for the Godot Wild Jam #22, and released on Sunday, June 12, 2020. It has since gotten some additional minor improvments and support for more platforms (Android and Raspberry PI).
Internal / Personal
- Release status
Alpha / Beta
- Game Jam
Subscribe to get an email when new articles or videos are posted on SnopekGames.com!