This tutorial is part of the Godot And GitLab CI course.
In this part, we learn how to use GitLab CI to automatically export your Godot game to all your supported platforms every time you push a commit.
If you are a beginner with Git, or even have never used Git, I recommend you check out my Godot and Git course first. That will teach you all you need to know to follow along here!
The GitLab CI cheatsheet (with the minimal .gitlab-ci.yml contents):
Ready for more? See the next part in this course!
All the tutorials in this course
- Godot and GitLab CI: Automatically export your game every commit!
- Godot and GitLab CI: Automatically deploy your game to Itch.io
- Godot and GitLab CI: Automatically deploy your game to Steam
- Godot and GitLab CI: Automatically notarize your game with Apple
- Godot and GitLab CI: Automatically code signing your game for Windows
Subscribe to get an email when new articles or videos are posted on SnopekGames.com!