This tutorial is part of the Godot And GitLab CI course. See the previous part if you haven't already!
In this part, we setup GitLab CI to automatically deploy your game to Steam, every time we push new commits to the 'master' or 'develop' branches.
If you are a beginner with Git, or even have never used Git, I recommend you check out my Godot and Git course first. That will teach you all you need to know to follow along here!
The GitLab CI cheatsheet (with the minimal .gitlab-ci.yml contents):
Check out Retro Tank Party (my game!) on Steam:
Ready for more? See the next part in this course!
All the tutorials in this course
- Godot and GitLab CI: Automatically export your game every commit!
- Godot and GitLab CI: Automatically deploy your game to Itch.io
- Godot and GitLab CI: Automatically deploy your game to Steam
- Godot and GitLab CI: Automatically notarize your game with Apple
- Godot and GitLab CI: Automatically code signing your game for Windows
Subscribe to get an email when new articles or videos are posted on SnopekGames.com!